Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Untitled 3

**moved from my Mi Amore blog (June 21st, 2006 by shiksa-08)

why when things turn so good and so lovely
you suddenly think of things that hurts you,
things that hurts me as well
when you knew i love you
why cant we just live and love
why cant you let go of the thoughts that’s
burdening you
why cant you think ill always be here for you
why cant you think that il never be gone
what can i do to make you believe
what can i do to stop you from hurting yourself
what can i do to save you from the painful what if’s
how can we go on and get strong when you allow
these lies to lurk in your head
and tear your heart apart
you even want to let me go ’cause you’re scared
yeah you’re scared, but of what?
you’re scared of the things that may happen
but will not, can never be..
if you do love me then fight it,
fight away those thoughts, it’s all a lie.
all your fake prophecies of our love..
why cant you believe in the love that
has been made strong by time, by storm,
by our intimacy, by living everyday with the feeling
growing deeply.
Is our love not enough,
Is my love not enough,
Is my sincerity not enough,
Are my tears not enough,
Are my pains not enough,
Are my transformations not enough,
For you to let it all go.
Do you want me to die for you?
’cause i can, i will, only if you ask me to
only for you to believe me and let it all go.
I love you and its growing more each day,
I love you and I’ll do anything for you.
So please…
let God be our guide,
let the pain drown,
let the bad thoughts fade away,
let LOVE be our GREATEST BOND.

I love you…I’ll never leave you….pls just BELIEVE.

0 comments: