Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Untitled 2

**moved from my Mi Amore blog (April 27th, 2006 by shiksa-08)

the heck with:
the problems that’s coming in my way, or
the fights I’m scheming of winning, or
the non sense redundant words of anger and shallowness from my family, or
the come and gone of my friends, or
the headaches I’ve been getting everytime I get totally damned, or
the instances that I don’t get to see my bebeh, or
the mornings that I get myself to school w/o any money for lunch or for fare, or
the times when I’m in class then I get to realize that I haven’t done my assignment then I’d get all failed for that, or
the times when I take quizzes brainless, or
the unlimited check operator service, or
the awakening with my saliva that’s got my pillow all wet and stinky (ewe!), or
the "This connection is limited or connectivity….blah..blah..blah", or
the messy hair just as you arrived to your school’s gate, or
the confiscation of my ID ‘coz I’m wearin a MICROSOFT SLING, or

the misfortunes that happened and are about to happen to me…

I WELCOME YOU ALL, WHATEVER YOU ARE, ‘COZ I KNOW IT ALL CAME FOR A REASON.
I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO REALIZE IT FOR NOW OR LATER OR SOONER BUT I KNOW THAT I WILL UNDERSTAND IT, I WILL APPRECIATE IT, I WILL THANK GOD. ‘COZ THE BOTTOMLINE OF ALL THIS IS WE’RE HUMANS, WE’RE RATIONAL, WE’RE LUCKY, WE’RE GODSEND TO EACH AND EVERYONE THAT IS AROUD US. EVERYTHING, NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL, LIVING OR NON-LIVING IT MAY BE, WE SERVE EACH OTHER WELL IN A UNIQUE WAY. EVER WONDER WHAT IT’D BE LIKE IF WE’RE ALL THE SAME? WHAT HAPPENS IS, WE’LL BE LIKE "KALABAWS" AND "KANDINGS"…HEHE… FOR REAL!
SO COME TO THINK OF IT. I’M ONE OF A KIND. EACH AND EVERYONE OF US. LIFE IS GREAT, IT IS GOOD AS WELL AS SHORT SO LIVE WISELY, ENJOY LIFE ACCORDING TO YOUR CONTENT AND IN LINE WITH GODLINESS. GOD BLESS US ALL!

0 comments: