Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On my diary: July 25,2004 (edited)

**moved from my Mi Amore blog (September 14th, 2005 by shiksa-08)

I was thinking bout that line, "Live every day as if thy last". What if I only got 24 hrs left in this world? What am I gonna do? How am I gonna spend it? With whom am I gonna spend it?

First of all, I want to start my day at exactly 8am and want to end it the same time the morrow. I’ll open my eyes and won’t fix up ’til I get to recall my very last dream and then I’d pray to God. I want Him to be the first one I’d talk to. Afterwards I’ll peep through my window and capture to memory every lil thing that my eyes can see. Then jump off heading to the bathroom and prepare, that includes whatever you’re thinking that’s needed to be done. Eat breakfast w/ my family and I’ll talk to them and express my gratifications. Done for this…

In short, I just wanted to be with my family and then I’ll get to see my friends and kaberks, hang out with them til dinner and thanking them for everything w/o telling them ’bout me passing away coz I don’t want to see them lonely and worst, in tears.Oops I almost forgot, before seeing my friends, I’d go to church and attend mass.After all that, I’ll be coming over to the house of my significant other,whoever it is,we don’t know just yet, and for the record,spend time with that person. Doesn’t matter what I’m gonna do there,all that matters is that I’m with IT. Maybe talk and talk til we get drowsy to sleep.

Yes, sleep in the arms of that person til my time comes. I want to die in his arms. That’s what I really want so that somehow I can say that I’ve rested my body, my remaining life on someone I treasure and love most.

I wanted to die in my beh’s arms…

Oh God,I love him so much.His existence and the memories he’d shared with me would always prevail, the love he showed unto me every day of my life…

God, that’s the time you can take all of me…

0 comments: