Wednesday, February 11, 2009

♥ 10 Things You Don't Know About Me ♥

I've been tagged by Jean, thanks, and so these are the things people don't know about me:

1. I'm an elementary dropout.
2. During my 2nd year in HS, I used to wear boys' tees size L and size 29 jeans.
3. Sometime during my college days, I was punk goth chic.
4. At 10 years old, I was hooked to the Bingo game. Gamble involved.
5. I attempted committing suicide.
6. I have 4 diaries all about my love life.
7. I cheated on our final exam in Math when I was in 4th yr HS.
8. I was brought to hospital for low sugar due to consequent drinking session.
9. I was once crowned as Mutya ng Flores de Mayo. LOL
10. There's one bestfriend I had before whom I totally despise.

Now tagging the following:

Jeremy
Mary Dane
Hazel
Joanna
Joy
Raquel





0 comments: