Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yepee! IT'S MY DAY! 08-08-08









Finally, this day arrives, August 08, 2008, or 08-08-08. Whew!

Wow, if given the chance, I would have proposed to GJ long ago and set our wedding on this day and starts at 8:08 p.m. Well, there's no way I can turn back the time now, since it's too late and I wasn't given the chance either. Like duh, why whould I propose to him? He should be the one who'll propose since he's the guy. (Yeah right, I used to act like a guy but that's beyond the point, a'ryt!)

So, today came and I'm still not engaged but I'm still attached and of course head over heels in love with the man whom I so much adore for almost 4 years now and the father of my baby Lauriana Akisha.

Things may have not turn out the way I dreamt them to be. Anyway, the day isn't over yet though, it's just starting, it's still 2:32 am and I have a long way to go and still have more things that I can do to make this day SPECIAL.

Hmmm, hope I can think of ways which I haven't yet done before that I can do today. Of course, with the people I care about around me to help me out. Right guys?! I can't hear ya! Nah, I know they're all there. LOL

So GJ, I'm daring you, what are you gonna do to make this day special for me? Huh?!
I dare you guys, make this day special for me, something I'll never ever forget.


REMEMBER: The next 08-08-08 comes a thousand years from now. I won't live that long to make my dreams come true but you guys can still make it special. Thanks.

Special mention to Roger for being the first one to greet me, and Molit, second person to greet, they know it's my day. So as to Gerald for giving me an image I can use for this post. Thanks guys





1 comments:

Rey said...

Wew!..hapit na mag welcome sa world si baby.....