Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chores Meme


A tag from Raquel:This meme is pretty simple.Here are the rules:


1. List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2. Copy the image.
3. Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.
4. Add your blog’s link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5. Leave me a comment and I’ll add you up in the masterlist.

Domesticated Divas:

Living the Healthy Life / Stripe & Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierce Fabulous / Ozzy's Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A' La Mode / God's Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close and Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me..Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Happy Place / I am Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / All Things Me / Because Life is Fun / Feels like Home / Growing Up with Bea / My Life...my own piece of Heaven / Arlene's Random Ramblings / Life's All About / Bojoy-Box of Nice Things / I am Missing uu so Much / Sudden Twist to Bliss



House Chores I hate:

* Wiping the windows -> with the heat outside, I can't stand it. Also, due to height-inferiority I need to get myself a stool just to be able to reach the top. It sucks!

* Applying floor wax -> I hate its smell. I hate staying on squat for a long time that when I stand up I get dizzy (I'm anemic).

* Cleaning the yard -> It's really hot outside. I'll just do it if I feel like doing it so don't nag on me.

* Cleaning the bathroom -> Duh?! Depends on the mood.

* Laundry -> particularly handwashing.


I am now tagging: Rosavi, Raphael, Gerald and Shamai

0 comments: