Friday, July 4, 2008

Little Kickboxer in me

I've always been excited to feel that feeling to have those "butterflies in your tummy". Always makes me wonder, how it really feels like. Is it going to be painful, ticklish or something? Until my 4th month, there I started to feel something weird moving in me. It's ticklish and then suddenly that WHAPAAK! OMG! was it my baby? Did my baby just kick? T'was so exciting like I'm watching an action-packed movie and there's guns here and bombs there. A bit exaggerating, huh. Been weeks now and I'm still not used to having a kickboxer inside of me. At times, it makes me imagine having a mini-Spiderman in here crawling in my womb. Also like a swimmer, who swims back and forth but without a race. Since then, been my habit to keep the stethoscope on my headboard just to check what it's doing inside. So nice listening to it move, like bubbles popping, splish-splashing, imagine under water, that's exactly how it sounds. Everytime my baby moves/kicks, gives me question as to what exactly is he/she doing in there. Could it be playing, feeling uncomfortable so it's trying to find a better position, hungry, or what? Leaves me wondering all the time. Daddy even tries to make it a point before we sleep to talk to it so it'd behave and rest with us. I know, it's having a rough day too just like me. So, I make it a point to soothe it by talking to it, reading stories to it at times and even sing (knowing it's such an agony to hear me singing...hahaha)

Oh baby, I love you so much. Your Dad loves you very much too. We're so excited to see but we can wait until your full term has come. While waiting just sit back, hold on, be strong and healthy. I'm always praying to God for our safety, your good health, being normal, strong and complete, full of love and of wisdom. I love you baby, my little Spiderman, my tiny swimmer, my child.

5 comments:

-mOlit- said...

Hi moy, halaka oi.. ana na cya ka luhag?..hehe... amping moy..

anyway, nkoy friendship award for you, if you have time visit mo blog ko.. ayo2x:d

raphael said...

Wow..Ka cute sa baby, Weee...excited nako makakita sa iyang pggawas...Asa kaya na mgliwat? Halaka, bcg mgliwat na sa mga fairy godmothers niya...wahehehehehe......

Ingat always! ;)

Bojoy said...

hi mhor.Ü hala kickboXer gYud!haha gud luck mhor, hope to c baby sOon wee.. visit ako blog if naa ka time..Ü ingAts momi mhoi.. weee member nka nMu ni pearl!Ü

Unknown said...

hehehhe

murag fighter gyud na imo baby..
good luck..

Laurie Amor said...

oi rap, liwat jd sa fairy Godmothers kay girl man.hehehe