Sunday, April 26, 2009

♥ Wonderful Wife, Proud to be Mom Award ♥


Thanks Mommy Bojoy for tagging me this Proud to be Mom Award! Weee!




♥ RULES: ♥

1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A’ La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.Master List:
7. Have Fun!

♥ Parenting Style ♥

1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child’s / children’s behavior?
♥ As much as I possible, I practice full control over my child. I want her to grow up then regretting the things I wish I could've done on straightening her up.

2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?
♥ I say 95%, s/he should obey us, it's the 4th commandment, but one thing's for sure, I still want what's best for my child and wishes only for her happiness.

3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
♥ Same with Mommy Bojoy, I say "both."

4. Do you reprimand?
♥ I will, if necessary.

5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
♥ I'm not sure I can, I really can't tell it this early since my baby is still months old. I promised myself before that I won't hurt any child especially my child, physically. I'm not so sure now, I won't allow other people either to do the disciplining themselves, only GJ and I can.

6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?
♥ Sure, I will.

7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
♥ Of course, but I'm not a hypocrite to deny that at times it gives
me stress.

8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
♥ 98% hands on, 2% nanny.

9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?
♥ That really depends but I think that's as soon as my child has that sense of responsibility.

10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?
♥ So far, yes.

♥ Wife Style ♥

11. How long have you been married?
♥ Still planning.

12. How do you feel about being a Wife?
♥ So far, it ain't easy but every now and then, it feels good you know, just thinking that I have a family of my own to turn on to.

13. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
♥ It's still the same old tees & shorts, sometimes pj's.

14. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
♥ I say "thank you" and "i love you". Often times, I give him
pacute smiles and looks just to let him know that I'm still SO MUCH
into him.

15. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
♥ Silent treatment.

16. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife.
♥ Hopefully soon enough.

17. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?
♥ n/a

18. How do you feel about running a household?
♥ It's ok, just don't get on my way.

19. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
♥ Our daughter. He's not a materialistic kind of guy.

Got no one to tag it on to, so for those moms out there, you're welcome to
grab this tag. Thanks

0 comments: