Monday, March 16, 2009

♥ Moving in ♥

We recently moved in to my in-laws' house by request. Having to undergo adjustments and leaving the things and people I used to be with, was never a situation which I can just easily do and move on. But the fact that I'm in the said situation, there's no use crying over it and go back, though how painful and at the same time tempting it can be.

The things I used to despise are now haunting me and surprisingly, I miss them. My mother's big mouth, stubbornness, and constant visit to our room just to check on Akeesha which at times really annoys me a lot and Bridgette's nuisance, disturbance and funny but sometimes annoying ways are the most things I miss.

Ain't really sure if I should be happy or not but what I'm so sure about is that I miss them but it's time to move on and try on different kind of environment and company.


0 comments: