Tuesday, September 16, 2008

♥ 8 Random Things ♥

Yeah I LOVE THIS! Eight (8) Random Things. Thanks Dane for filling me in your list of persons to be tagged, to think I'm the first. You know too well that I like 8, only you should have placed me on the 8th place for consistency. Anyway, I still appreciate the thought, thanks again.

Moreover, the 8 random things about me that I guess peeps haven't heard about yet are:

1. Last December 30, 2007, I had my long hair relaxed to create an impression in welcoming the new year of 2008. The night of December 30, not really sure what had gotten into my mind, but I took a shower before sleeping. The morrow, I woke up and vanity struck first into me so I went out to check my hair. As soon as I faced the mirror while combing my hair through my fingers, I was shock and nervous to realize that my hair was damaged, burned, ruined! I cried and cried out of frustration and pity for my hair, my money, my goal of welcoming the new year with nice. long and shiny hair. Dammit! I was crying, sobbing and screaming like a baby that time that my mother thought I was pregnant or something. Even my neighbors thought so too. But I didn't give a damn about what they think as to what was I crying for. So I cried over burned hair, that wasn't easy, why don't you guys try it then so you'll know.

2. There's this one time during my childhood which I barely remember of doing but my brother insists that I did. They left me sleeping home alone after bribing that they'll bring me with them to the grocery. I woke up realizing that I was alone and locked up, I went to our window standing over the edge screaming and crying, "God, please help me! uhuhuhuhuhu".... lol I can't remember doing so but for sure I know that I did since I was a bit of an actress during my childhood years. lol


3. I memorize all of Madonna's songs from her first 3 albums.

4. I almost committed suicide using a pusher. So shallow and ineffective. Boo me.

5. I already made a name for my baby boy, for future purposes, Grecko Japhar Rodriguez. So don't you ever use that name or else I'll curse you, for real! That's a threat...

6. I'm an elementary dropout.

7. I hit my 3rd grade classmate's head using a "scrub/bunot". He pissed me a lot and that's what he got. I still think he deserves more than that. Devil in me speaks.

8. I used to listen to Vinyl records. Blast from the past drama.

Done. Now the fellow bloggers I hope to do this tag with me are:

1. Hazel

2. Joanna

3. Joy

4. Molit

5. Orellie

6. Raquel

7. Chai

8. Ronald

And the RULES are:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

0 comments: